Sullivan's central location and close proximity to transportation services allows cost-effective access to major markets. In addition to its great location on "America's Main Street," Sullivan offers the following advantages for business and industry:
- Enhanced Enterprise Zone
- No City Personal Property Tax
- Missouri corporate income tax credits for new facilities and jobs
- Property tax rates below those of metro areas
- No inventory tax in Missouri
- A broad base of skilled labor within a 30-mile radius
- Competitive wages
- State programs to assist in training workers
- Quality developed sites
Transportation - gets material in and product out. . .fast and efficiently.
Air - The Sullivan Regional Airport offers a 4,500 foot runway, private aircraft storage, maintenance and fuel (for sale at airport). We are just a one hour drive from Lambert International Airport in St. Louis.
Road - Sullivan has two easy access interchanges to Interstate Highway 44, "America's Main Street."
Rail - Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad offers direct rail access to the City's largest industrial site. Piggyback service is available 23 miles away.
210 W. Washington
Sullivan, MO 63080
|Tel. (573) 468-4612
Fax (573) 468-8207
E-Mail: J.T. Hardy