- Bid Request: PADMOUNT TRANSFORMER
- NOTICE: All residents that live on Hawthorn, Woodview Lane, Shady Lane, Falcon Drive, Elbert, Fawn Ridge, Buck Court, and Franklin Court.
- Bid Notice: Water Tank Asset Maintenance Program
- Public Announcement: Utility Scams
- 2015 Independence Day Fireworks Display
The City of Sullivan has a proud past and a promising future. Led by the dedication and hard work of its citizens, elected officials, and scores of community leaders, Sullivan entered the 21st century with optimism and enthusiasm. Strategically located on I-44 only sixty-eight miles from downtown St. Louis, Sullivan offers the business, cultural and recreational amenities of a major urban center while balancing the lifestyle and aesthetic qualities of rural living. Unprecedented yet manageable growth ensures the long-term economic vitality of Sullivan as a place to live, work and play.
|Receive community information instantly! Sign up at Nixle.com today! It's quick, easy and secure.|
Sullivan City Hall
210 W. Washington
Sullivan, MO 63080